Our new 12,500 sq ft fabrication centre can weld all types of carbon steel and exotic materials including stainless steel and aluminium. We also have a Water Jet Cutting system that is capable of cutting up to 200mm plate, ideal for ROV panels, stab plates etc.
Some examples of our fabrication and welding areas of expertise include:
• Repair orders and upgrade scopes
• High-end welding and machining
• Capable of part fabricating equipment before final assembly at dock-side
• Quay-side service / vessel mobilisation
• General engineering manufacturing and fabrication including structural and pipeing
• Fabrication of tree frames, overtrawlable structures, shipping skids, pipelay handling systems, coiled tubing lift frames, shipping skids, bespoke shipping baskets, subsea guidebases, test tanks
• A wide range of exotic steel from manufacture to fabrication
• Our work complies with construction and welding specifications such as EEMUA 158, NORSOK M101, AWS D1.1 and ASME IX
• Specialised services, including machining and NDT
• External - Offshore welding and fabrication support
We have the equipment, experience and expertise to enable us to provide all types of fabrications and maintenance, including repairs, refurbishments and overhauls. We also specialise in manufacturing certified test equipment, jigs and structures to support your qualification or operational needs.