Hydrus have extensive experience of the preliminary ground work for any project. We can provide full support in all the front end areas by developing concepts, solutions, execution plans, project budgets, sourcing strategies and project philosophies. Our team can provide support from one of our facilities or be seconded to your office.
• Front end engineering and design (FEED) to provide cost effective solutions
• Design capabilities / structural / mechanical / hydraulic / electrical
• Engineering software / ANSYS / STADD Pro / MathCAD / Inventor / AutoCAD
• Engineering work designed in accordance with QHSE, ISO 9001, approved by certifying authorities ABS, DNV, GL etc
• Enviable track record delivering medium sizes brownfield engineering and construction projects offshore and subsea
• Providing cost savings throughout project lifecycle
• Fit for purpose focused solutions on time critical packages
In conjunction with facilitating the necessary preliminary steps of a project, our staff can support our clients with improving processes and creating management systems to ensure that all tasks within the project are completed to your expectations. In addition, we can value engineer your solution by drawing upon our experience to encourage better, faster and lower cost solutions.
We draw upon our own experience of construction and operations to determine realistic results for the risks and costs involved. Our commercial and technical reviews that we undertake can be formatted for submission to for streamlined approval in your organisation.